Elizabeth Holland is an experienced, innovative U.S. attorney and international legal consultant with a proven track record of achieving favorable results for clients.
Based in Germany for the last ten years, Elizabeth brings to the firm extensive international legal experience. Her most recent role in the Forensic and Integrity Services department at Ernst and Young, Germany, included leading international forensic investigations and provided legal consulting and analysis to multinational firms involved in US and international litigation, including DAX 40 companies. Elizabeth also worked as a consulting attorney at Kroll Ontrack, providing legal consulting to multinational companies involved in US and international litigation. In addition to her international experience, Elizabeth’s practice has also focused on civil litigation, including commercial disputes, director and officer liability, and professional malpractice litigation.
Elizabeth is licensed to practice in the State of Texas. Her German language proficiency and her familiarity with international law enables her to provide insightful counsel to U.S. clients with global interests as well as international clients.
She is an accomplished author and speaker, having published articles, speeches, and presentations, and has with extensive general writing and speaking experience in a variety of settings.
Recent events include:
- “Dawn Raids by Law Enforcement,” presented to the Dürr AG Compliance Conference in Mainz, Germany (2022)
- Drafting Team, “Proportionality in Cross-Border Discovery,” The Sedona Conference (2021)
- “Enron and its Continuing Implications,” two-day anti-fraud training created for and presented to a large, multinational group of consultants at the Ernst & Young Forensic & Integrity Services annual seminar held in Croatia (2019)
- “An Overview of United States Civil Litigation,” presented to the Ernst & Young Forensic & Integrity Services GSA (Germany, Switzerland, Austria) department at its annual seminar held in Germany (2019)
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2005
- Order of the Coif
- Research Assistant to Dean John B. Attanasio
- Dean’s List
- Hatton W. Sumners Scholarship Recipient
- SMU Law Review Association: Member 2003-2004, Associate Managing Editor 2004-2005
- Academic Skills Assistance Program: Student Director 2003-2005
- Christian Legal Society: Board Member
B.A., Hillsdale College, 1998
- Taylor Educational, Merit, Busby, and Lilian Rick Scholarships Recipient
- Department of Classical Studies Award Winner
- Student Ambassador
- Hillsdale College Student Federation, Secretary, Independent Representative
- Eta Sigma Phi, Classical Studies Honorary, President
- Sigma Alpha Iota, Women’s Music Fraternity, Alumni Representative
- Omicron Delta Kappa, Leadership Honorary, Treasurer